Health and Safety Training
At Offafix we believe that the Health, Safety and Welfare of all site operatives is of paramount importance. Working closely with our clients and Main Contractors, Offafix have grown and developed best practices and safe systems of work designed to protect all site operatives, while ensuring our workforce can deliver projects with minimal risk and zero harm.
To ensure we maintain this ethos, Offafix invest in the on-going training and development of our trade operatives.
All of our operatives hold current CSCS / CPCS Cards havind passed Health and Safety tests and completing relevant qualifications towards their designated skill / trade.
Due to the diverse and bespoke nature of our projects, Offafix carry the following recognised health and safety training and qualifications:
- A minimum 5 Day SMSTS / 2 Day SSSTS Training Qualification for all Site Supervisors and Foreman
- CISRS Training for Advanced Scaffolders for the erection and checking of working scaffold
- IPAF and PASMA training to enable Safe Working at Height on MEWPS and Aluminium Towers
- Confined Space Training (with City and Guilds Assessments) to ensure safe working within chambers / cofferdams and other confined environments
- CCNSG Safety Passport Training
- First Aid